Chaotic Mom
I hope to finish writing and editing within the next week. Who needs sleep, right? ;)

After that I will work on layout for a couple of weeks (essays, pictures, graphics and cover), then upload the project for printing.

Yes, I have been a bit delayed due to unexpected travel, volunteer responsibilities, family life, etc., but STILL PLUGGING ALONG--HOOAH!

Going through my files, I see that I have not received completed paperwork from some people. I'm looking through all of the mail that I've received, but still missing a few bits of info. No worries! I will be contacting submitters this next week to send in:
  • Author Release Form
  • Photographer Release Form
  • Model Release Form
  • Biography
  • Photograph(s)--optional

If you are missing any documents, I'll send you a note next week. I need all of the biographies and any photos you would like to be printed before I complete the layout, and will need all completed release forms before the project is printed.

Essay submitters, if you have moved this spring/summer, please send me your updated address so I can have a book shipped to you when it is completed.

Honestly, it doesn't matter how many times I read through the essays that have been submitted, I keep getting goosebumps. THANK YOU for sharing so much! I look forward to sharing the completed project with others very soon!