Chaotic Mom
Have you already submitted an essay? If so, GREAT! If not, the deadline for submissions has been extended to March 30th, 2011. 

Please look through the checklist here to make sure you have submitted all of the needed information:

____Essay

____Personal Biography, optional--up to 90 words

____Blog link and description, optional

____Pictures, optional--for bio and/or other

____Author Release Form, original mailed via USPS, copy kept for self

____Photographer Release Form, original mailed via USPS, copy kept for self

____Model Release Form, original mailed via USPS, copy kept for self

____Home address—Where do I send your personal copies of the finished project? If you could, please email this to me. If you are moving this summer, I could wait until you have a new house address.

If you need copies of any of the forms, email me at: milspousebooks@gmail.com. You can also send your essays, personal biography, pictures and address to this email address. The mailing address for the release forms can be found on the forms.

THANK YOU to those who have already sent in their documents! For the rest, I hope the checklist will help you pull the rest of the forms together and get them in to me. I need the release forms before publication, which is planned for June of this year. 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at: milspousebooks@gmail.com.